Monday, August 10, 2009

Last night - lathargic to hyper in the space of a few minutes.

I cooked an epic dinner last night. Then consumed it in such a manner that I bought on the awesome that is the FOOD COMA. So instead of doing all those things I said I'd do, like go out for a ride, or even call people, I sat in the artificial warmth, vegged out, and giggled at rpts of 'Big Bang Theory'. At about 11ish my brain switched back on and i want a little spastic.

so out I ventured out to the Town Hall Hotel. I loath calling it the townie. I proceeded to get some what rambunctious in the mostly empty pub. Dancing with Grace to 'shake it' by outcast. Being laughed at by the bartenders and other drunks. We talked the fail of boys, our passive aggressive reactions to them, and why we should get pissed together more often. You know, like the good old days when we could afford it.

Goodtimes.

Got home and wrapped myself up with the Internets and fell asleep to the not-so-warm glow of my computer screen.

A good night to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment